- November 2017
- 11/04, 10 AM - 2 PM: SOUPER SALES EXTRAVAGANZA in Backman Hall. For more details, click here.
- 11/05, 10:15 AM: Guest speaker, Erin Pettengill (author of Termites Ate My Couch). For more details, click here.
- 11/19, 3:30 PM: Annual Charge (Church) Conference @ Loomis United Methodist Church (6414 Brace Rd, Loomis, CA 95650).
- Everyone is welcome to participate in this business meeting of our church. Pastor Rob Pesola will be the presiding elder.
- December 2017
- 12/02, 5:30 PM: Advent Dinner. For more details, click here.
- 12/03, 10:15 AM: Christmas Sweater Sunday.
Join the Party: Christmas Sweater Sunday (Ugly or Not)
The first Sunday in December is the beginning of Advent and we traditionally have a Hanging of the Greens Sunday Service. This year, let’s make it a festive time and begin a new tradition at “First Church”. Join the celebration as we enter Advent on December 3rd and show to the world our Christmas sweaters, ugly or not, on Christmas Sweater Sunday.
- 12/25, 12 PM: Christmas Day Meal. More details will be available soon.
PART OF THE PROCEEDS
SUPPORT SINGLE MOM STRONG
On November 4, 2017, Priscilla Circle will be hosting a SOUPER SALES EXTRAVAGANZA. You can shop your favorite direct-sales companies from 10:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m. in Backman Hall. You might want to make sure you are there at lunch time because there will be delicious SOUP made right in the church kitchen! We will also host a BAKE SALE. No Priscilla Circle event would be complete without a RAFFLE. Invite your friends to come along. We will see you there!
You have heard me talk about Erin, a Presbyterian missionary, and her book in a couple of sermons. A number of you have told me you have read Termites Ate My Couch. Now, hear her stories come alive when she visits Roseville First on Sunday, November 5, 2017, during our Sunday morning worship.
Erin will be delivering the morning message based on Romans 15:12, speaking on Finding Joy in the Midst of Trials. She has told me she will even have a few books with her to sell and will also be available for a book signing.
Don’t miss this the opportunity to hear from this mom, nurse, wife, and flawed person how Jesus Christ has brought her through the most emotional, rewarding, and hilarious times of her life. Invite your friends. Join us at 109 Washington Blvd, Roseville, at the corner of Washington and Church Streets, in the Historic District of Roseville. Worship starts at 10:15 a.m. Free parking available in our fenced lot. Blessings, Pastor Steve.
Coming to Roseville First Sunday, November 5, 2017